Responsible for the day-to-day on-site supervision of construction, maintenance activities, and personnel in accordance with contract and corporate requirements.
Apply at http://tinyurl.com/katmaiconstruction
- Provide on-site supervision of trade-laborers and subcontractor personnel.
- Ensure that projects/tasks are completed according to plans and specifications.
- Perform daily safety inspections and implement corrective action according to the Site Specific Safety and Health Plan.
- Perform quality control inspections and implement corrective action according to the Project Quality Control Plan.
- Coordinate and oversee 3rd-party and client inspections.
- Take direction from the Project Manager to ensure that initiatives are implemented at the site.
- Perform routine clean-up and housekeeping at the site.
- Complete and maintain various on-site daily records including daily progress reports, safety inspection reports, and quality control inspection records.
- Maintain the project schedule.
- Maintain accurate as-built drawings.
- Prepare invoices.
- Perform minor hands-on tasks such as cleaning, changing light bulbs, moving furniture and equipment, snow removal, minor repairs, and other non-specialized tasks.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in related field with minimum of one year supervisory experience.
- Must be able to pass security requirements and legally access the facilities to which you are assigned.
- Must obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license, and be insurable by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyze and resolve specific problems, and cope with deadlines effectively.
- Contribute to the fostering of positive office morale; be a team player.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Supervise and mentor all site personnel.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, http://www.katmaicorp.com/main-career
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003 - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_e850f00b1b84447786ccd17214867984.pdf
EEO Supplement Poster : http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_585f835735374d089a44ff899c84ccfb.pdf
Pay Transparency Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_6f7d4fb6d8ce457a87d9f38f9cfe580f.pdf
Right to Work Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_84cb215622bf49b0ae03418b081847ad.pdf
Right to Work Poster (Spanish): http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_cedd5daf5c5f433a8ac24f0e4829b91c.pdf
E-Verify Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_cf68148e2b2d4e9abcadd71c6cfd1364.pdf
E-Verify Poster (Spanish): http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_a404b42bb4ff4cb5ba848ab1524fc761.pdf