AgChoice Farm Credit is looking for a Credit Analyst to work from our Mechanicsburg office. Our Credit Analysts are accountable as a resource person to a Lending Team for the development/servicing of loan packages.
• Complete all underwriting requests
• Credit score all loans
• Trend financial data, and project future performance using Excel based trends and Moody’s Risk Analyst
• Write loan narratives
• Work closely with lenders to condition and approve loans
• Order appraisals and other searches
• Provide excellent customer service via telephone, mail, electronic communications and in-person
• Maintain accurate customer and business records through CRM system
• Support the sales of all products and services
• Works well in team environment to accomplish team goals
• Strong knowledge of computer software applications
• Experience with risk analyst software preferred
• Experience working with both audited and unaudited financial statements
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
• Organized and able to work independently under general supervision
• Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
• Possess a minimum of 2 years experience in financial/credit analysis or related agriculture lending - preferred
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer an excellent benefits package. To apply, please send cover letter, resume and desired salary to http://agchoice.balancetrak.com.
An EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.