AgChoice Farm Credit is recruiting for a Loan Officer to service ag accounts primarily in the Susquehanna Valley Counties of Clinton and Lycoming. This Loan Officer will need to work independently to service loans, market financial services and develop strong working relationships with our customers, while growing our business in their territory.
- Provide outstanding customer service and financial expertise to existing customers and service the existing loan volume of $32 million dollars. This portfolio contains a mix of large and small Ag accounts.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers, prospects and referral generators.
- Expand existing relationships and establish new ones to achieve growth goals.
- Applicant must be highly motivated and work well both independently and in a team environment to achieve team goals.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, communication and computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, or economics.
- Agricultural background with related practical experience preferred.
- It is preferred that the applicant live in Clinton or Lycoming County.
Great earnings potential!
Excellent benefit package including:
Competitive base salary plus incentive
Matched 401K & paid retirement plan
Company car provided
To apply, please upload resume and cover letter at http://agchoice.balancetrak.com.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.