Quit the job. Begin the career.
Your days of being unfulfilled, undervalued and undercompensated are over. Here at Heartland — the nation’s fourth largest payments processor — We are selectively looking for top candidates. Heartland is known for our integrity, honesty, and our role as a leader in the industry.
As a Relationship Manager, we reward you for your motivation and you have complete control of your career path. You will have the opportunity to acquire long term portfolio wealth, while establishing yourself as a trusted resource in your local community or within the vertical you know best.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
You Must Live in Westchester, Rockland or the Surrounding Counties and have prior success selling business products and/or services to business owners in a competitive market. You must excel at finding new opportunities and building relationships, and possess excellent closing skills.
Heartland offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package to qualifying employees.
Here’s what you can expect at Heartland:
- Upfront bonuses paid weekly; lucrative compensation plan.
- Uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly, while collecting on vested equity — even if you don’t work at Heartland forever.
- Our comprehensive training program ensures you get on track, stay on track and secure success.
- Most all of our sales leaders are promoted from within.
- Use of atlas, our groundbreaking iPad platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing.
- Prospect for new business using atlas — creating leads based on location, competitor market share and area businesses.
- Apply consultative sales approach to uncover and address business needs.
- Present value proposition and close sales with clients signing contract via atlas on the spot.
- Maintain ongoing communication with sales manager.
- Highly competitive, professional; exhibits integrity, sense of urgency and innate sales skills
- Goal and reward driven
- Desire to develop consultative sales skills.
- Commission-based sales background, short-cycle sales, outside B2B sales, cold calling, selling value preferred.
- Stock options and optional prizes and trips for top performers.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Healthcare savings account.
- Flexible spending, limited purpose spending and dependent care accounts.
- Voluntary accident, hospital and serious illness insurance.
- 24/7 technical and customer support.
- Endorsements from local and national associations, such as the National Restaurant Association and the NYS Restaurant Association
Heartland Payment Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact hiring manager; Scott H. Wagner, via email at email@example.com