"We Are Builders. We create jobs and careers by building products that excite us – and that others are pleased to buy. We do this in a manner in which our parents and our children would be proud.” – Clif McKenzie, Watson CEO
Surrounded by towering Douglas Firs, our fully integrated manufacturing and administrative offices tread softly on a 34 acre apple orchard in the Puget Sound Region. Watson is one of the few thriving West Coast furniture manufacturers still in existence today. We design and build agile workplace solutions for some of the largest, most dynamic companies in the world and have done so for over half a century. We make each product in our manufacturing facility with methods rivaling the best. Watson designs are user driven and delivered with a modern environmental sensibility.
Watson is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator who is willing to work collaboratively to support Watson Consoles marketing team efforts and grow with the company. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Watson Consoles Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that promote the successful completion of planned marketing programs.
Support Sales Growth
- Partner with the Marketing and Sales Managers to support lead generation, tracking, and nurturing workflows
- Coordinate logistics for in-house customer visits, tradeshows and other field marketing activities.
- Be available as a resource to the Watson Consoles management team for completing large marketing-influenced projects.
Grow Brand Awareness and Trust
- Expand Watson Consoles’ social media presence by curating content and publishing via HubSpot.
- Track marketing campaigns and report on results.
- Monitor active marketing programs and develop ways to improve those campaigns.
- Manage inventory of Watson Consoles field marketing and guest visit supplies.
- Submit ideas for expanding programs to enhance and grow the company’s brand.
- Schedule and serve as webinar technical expert for quarterly sales trainings.
- Gather information and publish digital newsletter to share with internal administration and sales teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2+ years’ experience supporting marketing activities including field marketing and digital marketing.
- Ability to operate independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Intermediate skill, or better, in MS PPT.
- Must have a valid WA state driver’s license and be willing to travel up to 5% of time.
- Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign is preferred.
- Knowledge of Sales Force or other CRM tool preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or another relevant field is preferred.
ADDITIONAL KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and follows through on commitments
- Goal oriented, task driven
- Enjoys being part of the team
- Dreams BIG and is CURIOUS
Submit applications to www.watsonfurniture.com/careers under the Current Positions link. Applications will only be processed through our website.
Watson's an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Watson will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.