The Inside Sales Consultant will be responsible for generating sales by phone calling on prospective and current customers based on daily assigned calls/tasks in the approved monthly sales plan. The Inside Sales Consultant will explain the type of services and products offered, provide consultation on and recommend products for the customer environment, while maintaining and developing ongoing relationships to achieve monthly and annual revenue goals.
- Generate sales calling on prospective and current national account customers.
- Introduce prospects to the appropriate order process based on contract, quote prices, delivery dates, and payment terms using knowledge of company products and services.
- Provide order methods – order form, vendor product systems, and secure credit information. Confirm with the credit department and acceptability of the order or credit card information.
- Manage all prospects activity in CRM ensuring all data is accurate.
- Contact customers on handle any issues (delayed shipments, backorder of products, etc.) and explain.
- Provide activity reports as required and to submit to Corporate Sales Director.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Science with studies in biology, engineering, health sciences, public health or other healthcare focus; Bachelor’s or Associates degree with studies in Hospitality Management; Commercial or Janitorial Services experience, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Inside Sales or Call Center/Customer Service experience.
- Friendly and persuasive telephone manner; strong written communication skills.
- Strong Office 365 skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; attention to detail.
- Experience using CRM systems – Zoho, Salesforce or similar preferred.
Our company employs a friendly and diverse team of co-workers, with a strong commitment to ethical business conduct and a positive approach to success. This is the foundation of our values and culture. Associates enjoy benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and an array of other benefit options. Currently, we are seeking Inside Sales Consultants to be based at our corporate office in Skokie, IL.
Submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com