IMEG Corp, formed in 2015, through a merger of KJWW Engineering Consultants and TTG Engineers, is one of the largest engineering consulting firms in the U.S. specializing in high performing building systems, infrastructure, and construction-related services. With a global footprint of 30 offices and a deep bench of nearly 1,000 team members, we know the technical skills of our people is our product and we strive to build long-lasting client relationships through our guiding principles, expertise, and iterative project approach.
We are currently seeking a Medical Equipment Planner for our growing Naperville, Illinois branch. In this fast pace work environment the individual will work directly under a Senior Medical Equipment Planner on a variety of different projects. They will be trained in the skill of providing medical equipment solutions to our clients. The responsibilities of this position would consist of but not be limited to: develop equipment lists, interpret medical equipment needs from clients - translating information to planning database, provide analysis and recommendations to evolving medical equipment requirement lists, perform and analyze inventory of clients existing medical equipment. The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-4 years of related experience in the field of medical equipment planning, materials management, supply chain, clinical engineering or related fields
- A bachelor’s degree (minimum) in an allied health discipline, healthcare administration or biomedical engineering
- Support Sr. Medical Equipment Planner/Project Manager in the execution of IMEG projects
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience in building projects - medical equipment planning preferred
- Understanding of basic construction terminology and processes (including reading floor plans)
- The ability to effectively relate to a wide range of healthcare professionals, architects, manufacturers, engineers and general contractors
- The ability to discuss equipment technology with executive level personnel in a consulting role
- Able to Travel 25-50%
IMEG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.