DFW Garage Design is seeking reliable and motivated person(s) to join our team. We install Polyaspartic Floor Coatings and Garage Organization Systems. (Cabinets, Shelves, Overhead, Motorized Lifts) Experience in garage coatings is preferred, however we are willing to train the right person(s).
Hourly wages start based upon prior work experiences & capabilities and increase based upon demonstrated skills, reliability, consistency and performance.
Key personal qualities -
- Character/integrity: walks his/her talk
- Supportive of client relationship
- Professional and courteous attitude at all times
-Adherence to company apparel guidelines and safety procedures
- Appropriate attention to detail
- Understand that outstanding client experiences rely on attention to every detail
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to pass drug screen.
Certificates, licenses, registrations
- Valid driver's license required with clean driving record
- Complete background check
- Fluent in English
- Heavy lifting (100 pounds), moving, unloading, etc., as required
- Bending, stooping, reaching, climbing, crouching, crawling
Apply by responding to this job listing with your resume (or detailed work history).
Please visit our websites to learn more about the types of products you would be installing. www.dfwgaragedesign.com
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
High school or equivalent