Cinder is looking for a Senior System Architect to fill a role for one of our clients in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
An essential part of delivering the automotive user experience are the System Architects, leading the all-important architecture work and enabling the future developments in infotainment and connected car systems.
- Define system architectures for select domains
- Rapidly iterating and developing concepts on a variety of platforms and technologies
- Under the guidance of leadership, work with the open source communities and learn from them (GENIVI, Linux Foundation, W3C, OCF, and others)
- Collaborate with partner companies and external suppliers to create new concepts
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of experience in the following:
- Proven advanced level system programming experience is required
- Proven advanced Linux based development skills required
- Proven system integration experience skill required
- Proven ability to document and present complex topics to a wide audience
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Beaverton, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!