COMCAST IS HIRING Customer Account Executives at our Inbound Sales Call Center in Beaverton!!!!
Are you interested working for one of the fastest growing and most stable companies in the US? Earn $12.68 an hour plus UNCAPPED commission. Average salary is $45,000 to $55,000 per year, with top producers earning $80,000 per year or more! Also includes an AMAZING benefits package!
TO APPLY Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to the online application.
COMCAST is seeking outstanding, enthusiastic professionals with "smiling voices" for their Customer Account Exec positions at the Beaverton Inbound Sales Call Center. Customer Account Execs are responsible for promoting and selling products and services for one of the nation's largest video, high-speed internet, home security, and phone providers. From our popular cable, phone and internet offerings to the most exciting emerging technologies, XFINITY sales professionals sell it all. If you're eager to promote the products and services, and you're intrigued by "sky's the limit" earning potential, this could be the awesome opportunity you've been seeking.
This FULL TIME position includes a supportive team culture, a paid training program, and excellent benefits including: free cable and internet service, medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan, company stock purchase options, annual tuition reimbursement, team based company culture, and unlimited growth potential with ongoing training and professional development, just to name a few!!!
If this is you, you might be the ideal candidate and we would love to talk to you!
1) 2-5 years of related experience (in call center, retail, hospitality, or service industry)
2) A great communicator, especially over the phone
3) The ability to be adaptable and flexible in a progressive and fast paced work environment
4) Highly motivated and goal oriented
5) Possess a sincere desire to help people
6) The ability to quickly understand, explain and stay current with our diverse products and services
7) A knack for quickly closing a sale
8) The ability to work a flexible schedule - including nights and weekends - is a must.
COMCAST has expanded our efforts to support the Military Community and become the employer of choice and the chosen provider of services in media, technology and entertainment. In May 2015, Comcast announced the company’s commitment to hiring 10,000 Veterans, National Guard and Reserve members, and Military Spouses between 2015 and 2017. In 2015 alone, we hired nearly 2,400 Veterans, an increase of 38% over 2014. As of March 2016 we have hired 2675 Veterans towards our 10K goal.
Comcast NBCUniversal has a long tradition of hiring and supporting Veterans, National Guard and Reserve members, and Military Spouses. Our company was founded by WWII U.S. Navy Veteran Ralph Roberts. Comcast Cable President and CEO, Neil Smit, is a former U.S. Navy SEAL, and the Vice Chairman of NBCUniversal, Ron Meyer, is a former Marine. US Army Brigadier General (Retired) Carol Eggert leads our Department of Military and Veteran Affairs. We have thousands of Veterans working across the country in all levels of the organization, and connect them to each other through our Veterans Network Employee Resource Group (VetNet). In 2015, we established a Department of Military and Veteran Affairs, with a dedicated staff and significant budget, to lead the company’s efforts in the Military Community.
The company’s best in class benefits for all National Guard and Reserve employees include:
1) 15 days paid time off for each year for National Guard and Reserve military commitments
2) Pay differential (difference between Guard/Reserve member’s base pay and their Comcast NBCUniversal salary) and continued benefits (health, 401K, etc) for up to three years if called to active duty
3) A centralized, internal concierge service to support National Guard and Reserve members, their families, and and their managers.
We also enhanced military relocation support for Comcast Military Spouses. If a spouse must move due to a military reason (Permanent Change of Station (PCS) or long-term deployment) we will:
1) Connect them with a job if their next location is in the Comcast NBCUniversal footprint, or
2) Work with them to find employment if out of footprint, or
3) Provide a generous transition assistance package
If you have any questions, would like to learn more about the job, or to request the application link, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you!