We have positions requiring 1-12 years of experience as Java Developers and also Sr Testers.
Most of these positions right now are in Moorestown, NJ. But we have other locations as well.
We have both Contract and Direct Opportunities.
Rate and salary depends upon experience.
Some positions require an Active DoD Security Clearance and others US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Performs subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration and tests for a subsystem. Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review. Researches problems discovered by quality assurance or product support, and develops solutions to the problems. Supports proposal efforts. Frequent interorganizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical problems associated with specific projects.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent.
1 to 12 years of related experience.
· Experience with Object Oriented design/development including the employment of Design Patterns to facilitate the utilization of software insulation techniques and plugins
· 5+ years of experience developing software with C++ and/or Java. Experience with Python and Bash a plus.
· Experience working with the Windows, Solaris, and LINUX environments.
· Experience developing Solaris, and other variants of UNIX scripts.
· Strong skills with MS Office and Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse.
· Familiar with UML syntax and its use.
· Familiar with the xUnit framework, especially JUnit and CppUnitLite.
· Experience with CMMI Level 5 life cycle processes and procedures.
· US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Experience with the following tools are considered a plus:
· Knowledge/experience with Aegis BMD System.
· GIT (Version Control software)
· UCC (Universal Code Counter)
· Greenhopper (Agile Development Project Management tool)
· JIRA (Issue and bug tracking tool)
· Crucible (Peer Code Review tool)
· Bamboo (build/deployment tool)