Russ Davis Wholesale has a great career opportunity for a full-time Maintenance Technician. This position is responsible for the maintenance of our production facilities. This is a hands-on position and will require the individual to assist in the construction, service, repair/replacement of equipment and building systems.
- Employee-owned - Great Retirement!
- ExcellentCompensation and Benefit Package!
Join our growing team today!!! Qualified candidates should apply on line, email resume, or stop in to complete an application.
EEO Statement Russ Davis Wholesale is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by scheduling and completing preventative maintenance requirements on production machinery; following operation manuals, instructions, specification.
- Observe and problem solve machine breakdowns and manufacturing processes in order to maximize production output.
- Recommend and implement modifications to machinery and equipment to meet production needs.
- Repair and replace defective parts. Obtain quotes and order appropriate replacement parts. Manage inventory of parts.
- Install/Set up equipment and test
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user technical issues
- Keep accurate maintenance records
- Building and grounds maintenance of facilities
- Adhere to all safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment free of debris. Identify, report and correct all hazards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma
- 2 years of relevant experience including machine processing.
- Must have effective communication skills, decision-making skills, and follow-through skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong hydraulic, mechanical, welding and industrial experience including hydraulic pumps, electric motors, conveyor belts, etc.
- Ability to research and troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatics
- Electrical troubleshooting capabilities.
- Basic plumbing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to operate variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, welders, torches, forklift, etc.
- Safety orientated
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs frequently, 75+lbs occasionally.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Vision reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Continued Education
Location: This position will travel between our Inver Grove Heights and Eagan, Minnesota facilities.